China Glaze Brownstone, how do I love thee? let me count the ways:
1. You are/were reasonably priced- $5
2. You are brick red without really being red
3. You are deliciously creamy and two perfect coats of coverage
4. You cleanup like a dream with no staining
5. You remind me of when I was a small girl growing up with neighbors that had a huge chestnut tree. We would take the downed scratchy nuts and peel off the thick green husk to reveal smooth, shiny, brown red chestnuts your exact color.
This is one of only 4 or 5 I have bought a back up for. So glad.
Accent nail is Lynn Change- and tc is HK Girl- very shiny and easy to apply- may be becoming a new fave topcoat. And yes, I broke a nail :(